Impossible Red Light, Green Light! Roblox Game

Impossible Red Light, Green Light!

Rated 2.9 by 3,512 players

Play Impossible Red Light, Green Light! Roblox Game - Customize your outfit and avatar with multiple types of accessories and have only 1% chance to beat the obby on your first try. 99% fail!

Welcome to Impossible Red Light, Green Light! Use multiple types of accessories to customize your outfit and your avatar. Statistically speaking, you have only 1% chance to beat the obby on your first try, by yourself, meaning 99% fail!

Are you ready to take on the challenge of Impossible Red Light, Green Light? This game is a unique take on the classic game of Red Light, Green Light, allowing you to customize your outfit and avatar with multiple types of accessories. Statistically speaking, you have only 1% chance to beat the obby on your first try, by yourself, meaning 99% fail!

The game also offers a variety of obstacles and challenges to keep the game exciting and entertaining. You can also compete against other players to see who can beat the obby the fastest. So what are you waiting for? Join the world of Impossible Red Light, Green Light and show off your skills and creativity!

Impossible Red Light, Green Light! Discord


Join the official Impossible Red Light, Green Light! Discord Server!

Challenge your friends to a fun color race in Color Block Run! Roblox Premium Benefits: +10% Walkspeed and Daily Premium Rewards! You can give us feedback and report bugs on our community wall.

52 Online 857 Members
Join Impossible Red Light, Green Light! Discord Server

Impossible Red Light, Green Light! Tweets

Impossible Red Light, Green Light! Statistics

Welcome to Impossible Red Light, Green Light!

Race to the end with friends through the corridor of turrets, compete against foes and make your way to the cash prize jackpot! When the doll looks at you, freeze! With tools and suits inspired by Squid Game, roleplay and dress-up as your favourite character and have fun with friends. Use multiple types of accessories to customize your outfit and your avatar. Statistically speaking, you have only 1% chance to beat the obby on your first try, by yourself, meaning 99% fail! Good luck!

Leave a like if you enjoyed the game!

VIP Servers are free. You can play alone or invite your friends!

Sprint Controls:

PC - Left Control

Mobile - Run Button

Console - B

Tags: Fish Game, Hexa Game, Light Game, Squid Obby, Platformer Obby, Fun Obby, Impossible Squid Game, and Red Light, Green Light!

Similar Games

PALUS Dragon Adventures Fantasy Pets & Worlds Roblox Game
⭐Favorite the game now for rewards! Embark on the adventure of a lifetime in Dragon Adventures, the ultimate pet dragon taming RPG!
Your Bizarre Adventure Roblox Game
『 UPDATE 1. It is highly suggested to use the applications "Medal" or "Shadowplay" to achieve this for your own safety. VIEW OUR SOCIALS BELOW FOR CODES, UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND MORE HELP!